If you want to get a job in Maryland and you are a minor 14 to 17 years
old you need a Minor Work Permit.
Log onto the Maryland Department of Labor at:
Here's how to get one ...
1. Print a hard copy Work Permit Application - (Word document, 33KB,
download Word viewer for free) or Adobe Acrobat format (PDF
document, 84KB, download Adobe Acrobat for free).
2. Complete the "To the Minor" section.
3. Have your employer complete and sign the "To the Employer" section.
4. Have your parent or guardian sign and date our application after t hey
5. Fill out the Online Application completely using the data collected on
the hard copy application.
6. Follow Directions on the Application Receipt.
Answers to your questions can be found on the online instructions or
Click here to download/print instructions on How To Get A Work Permit.